How could your service desk benefit from using Supportworks?
Business benefits of using Supportworks
The world's largest privately owned global property company. Manages $700bn of real estate.
- 73% of all incidents now logged via SelfService portal (Oct. 2009)
- 50% decrease in telephone calls to the service desk
- No need to replace temporary staff
- 97% of all incidents responded to within 5 minutes.
Kent County Council
Employs 44,000 staff. Supportworks chosen ahead of Touchpaper and Remedy, meeting most functional requirements out of the box.
- Supportworks ITSM is used by 150 ICT operations staff to support 10,000 council staff
- Call abandonment rates have fallen by 70%
- 80% of calls are now resolved within one working day
- Call waiting reduced by over 75% to an average of 19 seconds.
Toyota Motorsport GmbH
Toyota Motorsport GmbH offers its services to external clients as well as members of the Toyota family including Formula 1 racing. Previous users of BMC Remedy.
- Lower ongoing maintenance costs: spending cut on maintenance by 80% compared to previous supplier
- Dramatically reduced hardware footprint and database requirement, helping to reduce costs by 90%
- Reduced response times
- SLAs improve customer satisfaction
- Improved ITIL processes reduce system downtime
- Improved reporting aids cost management
- Centralised data underpins IT systems.
There's no doubt that the pressures of cost saving and budget cutting are set to stay. Whatever your sector or industry, we know you are expected to deliver more for less, without compromising on service.
Supportworks is an ITIL verified service management solution that has a proven track record of delivering value, quickly. It offers out of the box functionality but is also highly customisable to meet enterprise requirements.
Compared to other ITSM solutions, Supportworks is user-friendly and easy to customise without costly consultancy fees.
Don't take our word for it; listen to what our customers say about their experiences of Supportworks.